Terms and Conditions
By visiting top-predator.com you agree on the terms and conditions summarised on this page.
The term you applies to any visitor of top-predator.com and includes beside private persons also companies, organizations and institution you are representing in case you have the authority to represent it.
- You agree to respect each other and each other’s property when visiting and commenting on all websites of top-predator.com
- The material appearing on top-predator.com including the text, logos, icons and images are property of Dr Rebekka Volmer.
- In case of stock photography the license was provided
- No information, no matter if text or graphics, may be copied and republished from top-predator.com without prior permission of Dr Rebekka Volmer.
- Any unauthorized use of the materials and content of top-predator.com may violate the copyright and may result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The information provided on top-predator.com is written by a natural scientist holding a doctoral degree in biological sciences. The intent is to inform and educate the public on human evolution, carnivores and related topics. I do not guarantee that any information distributed through top-predator.com will provide you cure from physical or mental diseases, financial problems, or is a legal advice. If you need help in one or more of these fields, I highly recommend you to consult a professional expert in the particular area.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be construed under the laws of Germany without regard to conflicts of law principles.
- Survival: All obligations of the parties hereto contained in this agreement shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.