The website has no commercial function and I do not offer any paid services or products, engage in affiliate marketing or place commercial ads at top-predator.com it as of now.
This policy governs your access to and use of top-predator.com, including any content, functionality, and services offered on this website. It informs you about the data collected while using top-predator.com and the processing activities undertaken on this website.
Before you use or interact with top-predator.com read the entire policy.
By using top-predator.com, you accept and agree to the policy outlined on this page.
Users under the age of 18
This website is not intended for users under the age of 18. In case you are under the age of 18, please do not visit or interact with top-predator.com in any way or provide any information to us. I do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
Users located in the European Union
Collection of data when you only visit top-predator.com
If you only visit top-predator.com for informational reasons, without entering data manually into the comment box or the e-mail opt-in registrations, only limited personal data will be processed to provide you with the website itself.
This data might include information on:
The type of your device, the resolution of your screen and the version of your browser
- The calendar date and time you visited top-predator.com
- The internet service provider
- Language settings of your operating system
In case you are directed from another website than top-predator.com the name of this website might be collected as well.
The information is only collected to support me for providing an optimal service to you and to collect broad demographic information, but in anonymus form only.
Collection of data when interacting with top-predator.com
I collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-Ins: If you enter your name and your email address, both are collected by me.
- If you submit comments or questions through any of the comment boxes, your name, email address, and the information in the comment box will be collected by me.
Reasons for collecting your data
The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins for free courses and documents: To provide you with information on the topic in general and information.
- Submitting questions and comments through comment boxes: To answer any questions you may have to me.
If you registered your email address through the opt-in form, I may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with my website.
If you send me comments or questions through the comment boxes, via email, or via social media platforms, I reserve the right to publish it in order to help me clarify or respond to your request or to help me support other visitors of top-predator.com.
Legal Basis for the Collection and Processing of Information
Legal basis for how I collect information:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: You will be asked for consent first.
- Submitting comments and questions through comment boxes: I need your data to provide you with the information that you requested from me and your information will not be used for other purposes.
If you disagree or have any further questions regarding this legal basis, please contact Dr Rebekka Volmer at email@example.com and I will stop processing your data on this legal basis.
For any communications that you have consented to receive, you can change or remove your consent at any time by contacting Dr Rebekka Volmer through firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of every email received from me to opt out of future emails.
Who can access the data that is collected?
I have access to the data that I collect as well as third parties that help me to process your personal data, including:
- Email marketing and communication companies (to collect and send emails)
- Other website design, management, and programming services
The third parties above are prohibited from using, sharing or collecting your personal data for any purpose other than the reasons stated above.
Your rights to remove your data
I will retain any information you provide to me until you request me to delete your information, or I decide to stop using my existing data providers, or I decide that your data is no longer needed by me.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you are granted the following rights:
- You have the right to be informed and this policy serves to inform you.
- You have the right to request access to your data that I store and the rights to rectify or erase that data.
- You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your data and the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to the portability of your data.
- You also have rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. While this website does not profile you, this is other websites might and this is your right.
For any of the above requests, please contact Dr Rebekka Volmer at email@example.com with your request.
Person in charge for handling your data
Representative: Dr Rebekka Volmer
63067 Offenbach, Germany
You can also send any communications to Dr Rebekka Volmer under the named address, or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media plug-ins
The social-media plug-ins for facebook, Google+ and Twitter provide an easier way to share the content of top-predator.com through the named social media platforms.
The use of social-media plug-ins are optional for the visitor. For using the social media plug-ins you need to have an account with the provider of the social media platform.
Be aware that if you are logged into the specific social media platform and you click on the plug-in, you might get directed to the social-media platform without additional login.
In case you use any of the social media plug-ins, you must be aware that personal data are transferred to the provider of the social media plug-in and platform.
If you feel that a privacy issue has not been resolved after you have contacted me, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
For any other questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Dr Rebekka Volmer at email@example.com